- Changes to Financial Aid 2022/2023
- How Financial Aid Gets to You 2022/2023
- Cal Grant Brochure 2022/2023
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans 2022/2023
- Where is My Financial Aid 2022/2023
- CA Dream Act Service Incentive Grant Program (DSIG) 2022/2023
- Golden State Education & Training Grant Program (GSETGP) 2022/2023
Currently Available Scholarships:
Friends of Fullerton College Foundation
The Fullerton College Foundation was founded in 1959 as an independent auxiliary to raise funds for Fullerton College (in the future referred to as “the College”). In 2021, the Friends of Fullerton College Foundation (in the future referred to as “Friends”) took over in a full partnership with Fullerton College as the successor agency for college fundraising. A total of $92,725 scholarships given in 2022!
Visit the foundation’s website for available scholarship opportunities: https://www.hornetscholars.com/.
- WebGrants4Students (Cal Grant)
- Educational Credit Management Corporation (ECMC)
- Fullerton College Online Student Services
- BankMobile Disbursements*
* Our school delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit BankMobile Disbursements for more information or view our third-party services contract for refund management.